- Orders are typically shipped by next business day. Weekend orders can be tricky – we strive to have them all out Monday, but occasionally it’s Tuesday. If this is a concern, please reach out to us via email or messenger and we will figure out how best we can help.
- Standard Shipping – FREE!!! and sent via good old snail mail. If your item is under 2cm thick and weights less than 250gram, this is the most economical option. Typically takes 3-6 business days to arrive, longer if you are remote or way west of Victoria (Sandgropers, I’m looking at you!)
- Express Post starts at $14.55 and gets lodged with Aus Post Business Hub in Geelong. We take the extra step of going into the post office to hand it to them and get it scanned so we know they have it. This helps us if there’s a problem, which is pretty rare. Express Post is currently not overnight due to Covied-19 restrictions. Captial cities aren’t too bad, but more regional areas can still take a couple of days. Express Post is still the fastest method of postage though.
- Parcel Post starts at $8.95. If your order is thicker or heavier, then this is our cheapest option. It also gets scanned, so you get the livest of live tracking from the day of dispatch. Allow 4-9 working days for this to arrive.
- We are no longer able to offer local pickup or same day dispatch. We apologise for that, but we don’t keep regular shop like hours, so it’s getting trickier and trickier to arrange meetups.
If you have any shipping related anxiety and need to absolutely positively know what’s going on with your parcel, just shoot us a message and we’ll usually be able to put your mind at ease.